This is a patch release with shared volume performance and stability fixes
- Fix namespace client crashes when client list is generated when few client nodes are down.
- Allow read/write snapshots in k8s annotations
- Make adding and removing k8s node labels asynchronous to help with large number volume creations in parallel
- Fix PX crash when a snapshot is taken at the same time as node being marked down because of network failures
- Fix nodes option in docker inline volume create and supply nodes value as semicolon separated values