- Lighthouse 1.1.6 Release notes
- Lighthouse 1.1.3 Release notes
- Lighthouse 1.1.2 Release notes
To get access to Portworx PX-Lighthouse docker repository, contact us at email@example.com from your company email address.
Lighthouse 1.1.6 Release notes
- Updated dashboard with better representation of different IO Priority pools
- Dashboard updates for node status and cluster map
- Improved performance charting in dashboard and performance page
- Shortcuts to performance page from node and volume pages
- Added alerting fade-aways to give better feedback for user actions
- Faster response time for page transitions
Lighthouse 1.1.3 Release notes
In order to use Lighthouse 1.1.3 with authentication, please download and install PX-Enterprise 1.1.2 as well.
- Support for authenticated etcd2. Refer to Lighthouse with Secure etcd
- This version does not support clear alerts. This will be fixed in the upcoming release along with the addition of “Clear All Alerts” capability
- Email server setup with TLS does not work with certificates signed by private CA
- Lighthouse container requires restart, if it has lost connectivity to etcd2
Lighthouse 1.1.2 Release notes
- Handle kvdb access failures and show banner alerts to indicate access issues
- Handle influxDB access timeouts and show banner alerts to indicate access issues
- Improve feedback on Consul and influxDB container restarts
- Fix panics around influx or consul being down and when customer does first login after initial setup
- Fix inability to create new clusters after a node is added to a cluster
- This version does not support clear alerts. This will be fixed in the upcoming 1.1.3 release along with the addition of “Clear All Alerts” capability.