Key enhancements to the previous release
- Continual online drive health monitoring.
Key bugs addressed since the previous release
- Fix for Lighthouse reporting some nodes as online when the entire cluster is down.
- Shared volumes can occasionally cause high CPU spikes. This has been fixed.
- Improvements to the shared volumes throughput.
- Lighthouse had a bug causing occasional incorrect volume to container mapping. This has been fixed.
- Password reset in Lighthouse has been fixed.
- Note that the shared namespace feature is still in beta.