On-Prem Lighthouse Release Notes
Lighthouse 2.0.2 Release notes
- LD-393: Lighthouse Failed to load UI if any of the nodes were in maintenance mode.
Lighthouse 2.0.1 Release notes
- Adds Cluster Migration to Kubernetes clusters for PX Clusters with version 2.0.1+ Note: Requires kubeconfig upload and cannot migrate to non Kubernetes clusters
Fixes: * Reverse Proxied lighthouses had issues logging in
Lighthouse 2.0 Release notes
- Adds Cluster Migration to non Kubernetes clusters for PX Clusters with version 2.0+ Note: Cannot migrate to Kubernetes Clusters
Fixes: * Now outputs logs to the container logs. * Minor UI Fixes
Lighthouse 1.5 Release notes
- Adds a volume analyzer feature for Portworx 1.5.0 and above. Note: It won’t show files which are 0.00033% of the total storage.
- In k8s, now service DNS name can also be given as cluster endpoint
Lighthouse 1.4 Release notes
Lighthouse 1.4 is a new GUI refresh for lighthouse. Follow this link to install Lighthouse in your environment. Please note that Lighthouse 1.4 only works with PX 1.4 and above.
To get access to Portworx PX-Lighthouse docker repository, contact us at email@example.com from your company email address.
Lighthouse 1.1.11 Release notes
- Monitoring-only version of lighthouse with create/delete/snap/node decommissioning disabled
Lighthouse 1.1.10 Release notes
- Fixed an issue where with Portworx 1.2.11, all volumes were showing as attached in UI
Lighthouse 1.1.9 Release notes
- Fixed an issue where deleting user group was crashing UI
Lighthouse 1.1.8 Release notes
- Added in support for the latest Openstorage api’s and made Lighthouse work with these.
- Added creation of the influx px_stats database if not present.
- Added kubernetes commands for spinning up a px node/cluster
- Added feature where the user can specify admin email and company.
- Added feature where the user can specify which port Lighthouse would be running on.
- Fixed an issue where volumes would always show as attached
- Fixed an issue where in different timezones last communication date would show 2017 years ago.
Lighthouse 1.1.6 Release notes
- Updated dashboard with better representation of different IO Priority pools
- Dashboard updates for node status and cluster map
- Improved performance charting in dashboard and performance page
- Shortcuts to performance page from node and volume pages
- Added alerting fade-aways to give better feedback for user actions
- Faster response time for page transitions
Lighthouse 1.1.3 Release notes
In order to use Lighthouse 1.1.3 with authentication, please download and install PX-Enterprise 1.1.2 as well.
- Support for authenticated etcd2.
- This version does not support clear alerts. This will be fixed in the upcoming release along with the addition of “Clear All Alerts” capability
- Email server setup with TLS does not work with certificates signed by private CA
- Lighthouse container requires restart, if it has lost connectivity to etcd2
Lighthouse 1.1.2 Release notes
- Handle kvdb access failures and show banner alerts to indicate access issues
- Handle influxDB access timeouts and show banner alerts to indicate access issues
- Improve feedback on Consul and influxDB container restarts
- Fix panics around influx or consul being down and when customer does first login after initial setup
- Fix inability to create new clusters after a node is added to a cluster
- This version does not support clear alerts. This will be fixed in the upcoming 1.1.3 release along with the addition of “Clear All Alerts” capability.