Add clusters to PX-Central On-prem
Once you’ve installed PX-Central, you’re ready to add the clusters you’ll manage with it.
- From the PX-Central home page, select the + Add Cluster button.
- Enter the Endpoint and Port number, if it’s different from the default value, then select the Verify Cluster button.
At the expanded prompt:
- Confirm the cluster details: Cluster name, UUID, Orchestrator, and version.
- Enter your cluster’s KubeConfig; you find this by entering the
kubectl config view --flatten --minifycommand in your cluster.
- Select the Verify Cluster button followed by the Submit button to verify and add your cluster.
Once added, PX-Central returns to the landing page which now includes your newly added cluster.
Last edited: Friday, Apr 10, 2020
Questions? Visit the Portworx forum.