Note: This guide requires that both your PX node and lighthouse are talking to the same kvdb store.
Following guide shows you how you can add your portworx node to PX-Enterprise console.
- Setup your lighthouse container with the same kvdb store as your PX node. If you are following instructions from https://docs.portworx.com/run-lighthouse.html, then you can specify this kvdb url to lighthouse with ‘-k’ option.
- Visit your lighthouse URL in the browser, and complete initial setup.
- Once you are logged in, click on ‘Manage clusters’ button. This will take you to a new page. Here, click on ‘New’. This will open a widget. Here click on ‘Existing Cluster’. Add your cluster ID here.
- Once you click ‘Create’, it will generate ‘Auth Token’ for this cluster.
- Login to each PX node, and add following line in config.json located at /etc/pwx
- Restart PX container on each node.
At this point, you should be able to monitor PX node from web console.Edit this page